Camerimage!




Hello! :D

Whatsss upp? :D


A few weeks ago ended a fantastic festiwal in Bydgoszcz in which I was a volunteer.
Camerimage: The  International Film Festival of the Art of Cinematography. 

It was really great to see all those celebrities, who are connected with my passions. A lot of directors, actors and actresses where there.
My volunteering consisted of selling different things in the festival shop. It was a really good place, cause I could talk with everyone. It was a great way to train my language skills. :)
I met new people, I had a lot of conversations with a lot of directors.
Volunteering there made me to concentrate on my language. I have to speak very cearfully, cause I have to get along with foreigners. :)

Next year?
Camerimage I am coming!



See ya!
Kisses, Martyna! <3

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Trampoline park!

Gym is my love ♥

Poems.